Watch the mountain colors come to life at sunrise from this beautiful suite featuring lofty fir beamed ceilings, two separate bedrooms and a sitting area with a day bed. One bedroom has a queen-sized bed. The other bedroom has a custom designed European king sized bed which can be converted to two separate twins. Your choice. There is a pull out couch in the sitting area. The Wilderness Suite makes sense for families, friends vacationing together or for couples who want more space. The bathroom has a deep soaker tub and a separate shower. Sleeps 4-5.
|High Season||Standard Rate||Midweek Quiet Season|
Christmas and New Years
December 22, 2017- Jan 6, 2018.
Suites $350.00 per night. Rooms $225.00
June 15, 2018 – September 22, 2018
Friday and Saturday night.
May 4, 2018- June 14, 2018.
September 23, 2018- October 7, 2018.
Statutory Holiday’s (excludes Canada Day and Labour Day weekend)
Midweek Quiet Season
30% off standard rates.
October 9, 2017- December 21, 2017.
January 7, 2018- May 3, 2018.
Excludes weekends and statutory holiday’s.
Longer is Better
Save an additional 10% off for stays 4 nights and longer.
Not valid during the high season.
- Two night minimum stay required for:
Friday and Saturday night stays.
June 15, 2018 – September 22, 2018
- Three night minimum stay required for:
Christmas and New Years: December 22, 2017 – January 6, 2018.
- Five night minimum stay required for:
Private Group Bookings: May 4, 2018 – October 7, 2018
- Hotel Rates based on double occupancy.
- Additional guests $35 per person/night.
- Hotel Rates are in Canadian funds and are subject to 9% tax.
- Children under 8 are free.
- Check in anytime after 3:00 pm.
- Check out is 11:00 am.
- Sorry, due to allergy issues we do not allow pets.
- The Paintbox Lodge does not host weddings, bachelorette or stag parties.
- The Paintbox Lodge does not host staging for weddings unless the entire lodge is booked.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Self serve continental breakfast featuring house made frittata or quiche, granola, yogurt, muffins, sourdough bread and fruit.
- Coffee and tea at our Miele Coffee Station.
- 4 town bikes with helmets. Available on a first come, first served basis.
- Onsite parking and/or public free parking within a block
- A cancellation fee of $50.00 per room/night booked will be charged for individual room cancellations.
- Individual room cancellations made 7 days prior to arrival will be refunded the deposit, less the cancellation fee.
- For individual room cancellations made less than 7 days prior to arrival, the deposit may be refunded, less the cancellation fee, based on whether we are able to resell the space.
- A cancellation fee of $250.00 per night booked will be charged for group booking cancellations.
- Group booking cancellations made 30 days prior to arrival will be refunded, less the cancellation fee.
- For group booking cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival, the deposit may be fully refunded, less the cancellation fee, based on whether we are able to resell the space.
- Should it be necessary for you to depart earlier than your confirmed reservation dates, you will be responsible for the original room nights booked for your intended stay.
- If you incur additional charges or damages during your stay that were not settled at time of check-out, charges will be billed to your credit card on file.
- We recommend guests purchase cancellation insurance.
- We require a 50% deposit of the stay, including taxes, at time of booking to confirm reservation.
- Balance due will be processed on day of arrival. Extra charges will be processed at check-out.
- Bookings made within 7 days of arrival require full pre-payment.