Intimate, award wining boutique hotel in the heart of downtown Canmore. Rustic Chic decor with 3 suites and 2 rooms. Perfect for a romantic getaway for two or a gathering of family and friends. Private entire lodge rentals for up to 18 are also available.
- Great location in Canmore: downtown and within walking distance to stores, restaurants and river paths.
- Self serve continental breakfast. House made, from scratch, locally sourced and as organic as possible. Featuring frittata or quiche, granola, yogurt, baked goodie, 3 day ferment sourdough bread and house brewed Kombucha.
- Small and intimate: 3 larger suites and 2 smaller rooms.
- Cooking @ The BOX: regularly scheduled kitchen parties. Also, private kitchen parties, harvest table dinners and tapas parties in our Miele kitchen.
- 4 town bikes with helmets. Complimentary and available on a first come, first served basis.
- From the Miele Coffee Station: locally roasted coffee from Mountain Blends and local tea from the Natur’el Tea Company.
- Local made bath products from Rocky Mountain Soup Company.
- Hammocks to borrow.
- Onsite parking at the hotel and/or free public parking within a block.
- Small TV and DVD player with limited cable. Books, board games and cozy communal spaces in hotel. Charming town and out of this world outdoor mountain playground provided.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- LGBT Friendly
- Check in anytime after 3:00 pm.
- Check out 11:00 am.
- Down duvets and cozy linens
- Deep soaker tubs and separate shower
- Small fridge in each room.
- Handmade beds
- Some larger suites have fireplaces and decks
- In room recycling
- Canadian sourced room décor.
- Rocky Mountain Soap products