Intimate, award wining boutique hotel in the heart of downtown Canmore. Rustic Chic decor with 3 suites and 2 rooms. Perfect for a romantic getaway for two or a gathering of family and friends. Private entire lodge rentals for up to 18 are also available.
- Best location in Canmore: downtown and within walking distance to stores, restaurants and river paths.
- Homemade great breakfast: self serve continental breakfast featuring frittata or quiche, house made granola, yogurt, muffins and preserves, homemade sourdough, fruit and Kambucha on tap.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Small and intimate: 3 larger suites and 2 smaller rooms.
- Cooking @ The BOX: regularly scheduled Cooking Classes @ The BOX. Also, private cooking class, harvest table dinners and tapas parties in our Miele kitchen.
- 4 town bikes with helmets. Complimentary and available on a first come, first served basis.
- Coffee and tea at our Miele Coffee Station.
- Onsite parking at the hotel and/or free public parking within a block.
- Conference/dining room.
- LGBT Friendly
- Check in 4:00- 5:00 pm . Self check-in available after 5:00 pm.
- Check out 11:00 am.
- Down duvets and cozy linens
- Deep soaker tubs and separate shower
- Small fridge in each room.
- Handmade beds
- Some larger suites have fireplaces and decks
- In room recycling
- Canadian sourced room décor.
- Rocky Mountain Soap products
- TV’s in each room. DVD player and limited cable. Great hiking, skiing or concerts at Communitea and Good Earth Cafe.