Enjoy a feast for the senses and host a private kitchen party demonstration style cooking classes. Fill your belly with inspiration, expand your culinary repertoire and gather your friends in a fun and casual setting. Try something different for your next dinner party, birthday celebration, interactive team building experience, family reunion or staff party.
Themes and menu selection will be based on chef availability.
$80.00 per person.
- 8 person minimum attendance or equivalent cost is required to reserve the space for private Kitchen Parties.
- 13 people maximum.
- We do not host stags/staggettes and/or bachelorette/bachelor parties.
- A minimum of 3 weeks advanced booking required.
- Prices do not include tax.
- 15% gratuity will be added to all private culinary events.
- $300 non-refundable deposit required to confirm the chef.
- Based on chef and kitchen availability.
- Please notify of any allergies or food restrictions.
- We try to source local organic food when possible. Menu selection are subject to availability.
- Customization are subject surcharge.
In order to respect our overnight guests, Kitchen Party events that have not booked the entire lodge
- Kitchen Parties start at 6:00 pm or earlier and end promptly at 9:30 pm.
- Kitchen Parties take place primarily in the kitchen and dining area with limited use of the lobby.
Wine and Beer
- House wine or corkage fee is available.
- Wine by the glass ($8.00) and bottle ($40.00).
- Grizzly Paw Beer ($5.00)
- Corkage ($15.00/bottle) or set group corkage rate of $15.00 per person.
- Private Kitchen Parties with wine pairings: additional $100.00/evening + wine costs.
- Private Kitchen Parties with Sommelier led wine pairings: additional $250.00/evening + wine costs.