Enjoy a feast for the senses and host a private kitchen party. Fill your belly with inspiration, expand your culinary repertoire and gather your friends in a fun and casual setting. Try something different for your next dinner party, birthday celebration, interactive team building experience, family reunion or staff party.
A 8 person minimum attendance or equivalent cost is required to reserve the space for private kitchen parties
$80.00 per person
George Bayne: Paintbox Lodge private chef and owner of Canmore Organic.
Spanish Tapas/French Bistro.
Bring a little Oh là là and delicioso into your kitchen. French cuisine is famous for the rich tastes and subtle nuances with long and rich history. Spanish cuisine is influenced by the people who, throughout history, have conquered the territory of that country. Enjoy a little of everything and satiate your taste buds. Papas Bravas, Gambas with Sherry, Paella di Valencia, Beef Tartare, Classic Salad Nicoise. Spanish hot chocolate.
Spices and Flavours from India.
Transport yourself to another world and turn up the sizzle with this perennial cooking class favorite. Chicken Tikka Masala, Pilau Basmati Rice, Garam Masala, Fresh Mango Chutney, Papadums and Raita.
Opa! Greek Farmhouse
The most characteristic and ancient element of Greek cuisine is olive oil, which is used in most dishes. Learn about the transformation from seed to the tree to the oil from an expert and a small olive grove owner. Witness as Chef George uses olive oil to create the distinctive taste of Greek food. Based on the staples of the mediterranean diet this class diverse flavours will satiate your taste buds and inspire you to create these dishes at home. Cretian salad, slow cooked garlic spiked roast lamb with lemon oregano potatoes, flambeed ouzo prawns and traditional walnut and honey pudding with vanilla ice.
Comfort food at it’s best. Tender Roast Chicken, Roast Potatoes, Immaculate Vegetables, New York Striploin Steak, Smooth Velvety Mash, deconstructed Caesar Salad and quick light fluffy Chocolate Mousse.
Twas the Sunday before Christmas and all through the kitchen, all the chefs were creating, even yourself! It’s almost that time again, and nothing will put you in the holiday spirit faster than a Christmas kitchen party. Learn how to ace the the classic holiday dinner. You will leave this class with a wealth of knowledge to warm any Grinch’s heart! Prawn cocktail, easy peasy basted turkey, sage and onion stuffing, the perfect roast potato, simplified turkey gravy, Christmas slaw, cranberry sauce and orange, vanilla bean and cranberry creme brûlée. Ho Ho Ho!
- 8 guest minimum and 13 guests maximum.
- We do not host stags/staggettes and/or bachelorette/bachelor parties.
- A minimum of 3 weeks advanced booking required.
- Prices do not include tax.
- 15% gratuity will be added to all private culinary events.
- $300 non-refundable deposit required to confirm the chef.
- Based on chef and kitchen availability.
- Please notify of any allergies or food restrictions.
- We try to source local organic food when possible. Menu selection are subject to availability.
- Customization are subject surcharge.
In order to respect our overnight guests, Kitchen Parties that have not booked the entire lodge
- Kitchen Parties start at 6:30 pm or earlier and end promptly at 9:30 pm.
- Kitchen Parties events take place primarily in the kitchen and dining area with limited use of the lobby.
Wine and Beer
- House wine or corkage fee is available.
- Wine by the glass ($8.00) and bottle ($35.00).
- Grizzly Paw Beer ($5.00)
- Corkage ($15.00/bottle) or set group corkage rate of $15.00 per person.
- Kitchen Parties with wine pairings: additional $100.00/evening + wine costs.
- Kitchen Parties with Sommelier led wine pairings: additional $250.00/evening + wine costs.