Offering the entire lodge for your family reunion, private function, social gathering or corporate retreat. Ideal for groups up to 18 people, the Paintbox Lodge is the place to gather and reconnect with your friends and family. Keep it an in-house affair with our personal chef and host a private kitchen party or a harvest table dinner.
We are sorry, but we do not host weddings, bachelorette or bachelor parties and the kitchen is not available for private use.
|High Season||Standard Rate||Midweek Quiet Season|
Rate based on 10 people.
June 15, 2018 – October 7, 2018
Friday and Saturday night.
May 4, 2018- June 14, 2018.
September 23, 2018- October 7, 2018.
December 21, 2018- January 5, 2019.
Statutory Holiday’s (excludes Canada Day and Labour Day weekend)
Midweek Quiet Season
30% off standard rates.
January 7, 2018- May 3, 2018.
October 8, 2018- December 20, 2018.
Excludes weekends and statutory holiday’s.
Longer is Better
Save an additional 10% off for stays 4 nights and longer.
Not valid between June 15, 2018 – September 22, 2018 and December 21, 2018- January 5, 2019.
FAQ- Why is the price for booking the entire lodge more than booking each room individually?
When you book the entire lodge, the lodge is exclusively yours. The dining room and lobby are reserved for your private group and we do not host public Cooking @ the BOX events. Should exclusivity of the common areas not be a concern for your group booking and/or your group has booked a private Cooking @ The BOX event, we recommend booking each room individually.
Private Group Booking Rate:
- Rate based on 10 people.
- The Paintbox Lodge can accommodate up to 18 people.
- Additional guests are $35.00 per person/night.
- Exclusive use of the Paintbox Lodge: 3 large suites, 2 smaller rooms, lobby, dining area, garden and patio.
- Self serve continental breakfast. House made, from scratch, locally sourced and as organic as possible. Featuring frittata or quiche, granola, yogurt, baked goodie, 3 day ferment sourdough bread and house brewed Kombucha.
- From the Miele Coffee Station: locally roasted coffee from Mountain Blends and local tea from the Natur’el Tea Company.
- Local made bath products from Rocky Mountain Soup Company.
- 4 town bikes with helmets. Available on a first come, first served basis.
- Onsite parking and/or public free parking within a block
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Fridge in each room.
- Small TV and DVD player with limited cable. Books, board games and cozy communal spaces in hotel. Charming town and out of this world outdoor mountain playground provided.
- Two night minimum stay required
Friday and Saturday night stays.
- Three night minimum stay required
- Five night minimum stay required
May 4, 2018 – October 7, 2018
December 21, 2018- January 5, 2019
- Entire Lodge Booking Security Deposit.
A $500 refundable security deposit is required at check in. The security deposit will be refunded at check out if there is no undo damaged to the property and the check out time is honoured. The check out time for entire lodge booking is 11:00 am.
- We are sorry but the Paintbox Lodge does not host weddings, bachelorette or stag parties.
- The Miele Mountain Kitchen is not available for private use.
- Groups that book suites and rooms individually do not have guaranteed exclusive use of the common areas of the lodge.
- If there is an existing booking of the Miele Mountain Kitchen prior to the private group booking, the dining area will be temporary unavailable.
- Rates based on 10 people.
- Additional guests $35.00 per person/night.
- Rates are in Canadian funds and are subject to 9% tax.
- Children under 8 are free.
- Check in for private groups is anytime after 4:00 pm.
- Check out is 11:00 am.
- Sorry, due to allergy issues we do not allow pets.
- A cancellation fee of $250.00 per night booked will be charged for group booking cancellations.
- Cancellations made 30 days prior to arrival will be refunded, less the cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival, the deposit may be fully refunded, less the cancellation fee, based on whether we are able to resell the space.
- Should it be necessary for you to depart earlier than your confirmed reservation dates, you will be responsible for the original room nights booked for your intended stay.
- If you incur additional charges or damages during your stay that were not settled at time of check-out, charges will be billed to your credit card on file.
- We recommend guests purchase cancellation insurance.
- We require a 50% deposit of the stay, including taxes, at time of booking to confirm reservation.
- A $500 refundable security deposit is required at check in. The security deposit will be refunded at check out if there is no undo damaged to the property and the check out time is honoured. The check out time for entire lodge booking is 11:00 am.
- Balance due will be processed on day of arrival. Extra charges will be processed at check-out.
- Bookings made within 7 days of arrival require full pre-payment.