Offering the entire lodge for your private function, corporate retreat, family reunion or social gathering. The lodge can accommodate up to 18 overnight guests in 3 suites and 2 rooms. Guests enjoy exclusive use of the lobby, dining area and garden. We can host culinary gatherings for up to 30 people. Note, the kitchen is not available for private use.
We do not host weddings, bachelorette or stags parties.
|Summer Rate||Standard Rate||Midweek Quiet Season|
Sleeps up to 18.
June 30, 2017- Sept 4, 2017.
Friday and Saturday night.
June 1-29, 2017.
Sept 5- Oct 8, 2017.
Midweek Quiet Season.
30% off standard rates.
January 8, 2017- May 31, 2017.
October 9, 2017- December 21, 2017.
January 7, 2018- May 31, 2018.
Excludes weekends and statutory holiday’s.
Longer is Better.
Save an additional 10% off for stays 4 nights and longer.
Not valid during the summer.
FAQ- Why is the price for booking the entire lodge more than booking each room individually?
When you book the entire lodge, we do not host public culinary events in the kitchen. All common areas are reserved for your private group. Should exclusivity of the common areas not be a concern for your group booking or if your group has booked a private Cooking @ The BOX event, we recommend booking each room individually.
Booking Terms for Private Groups
- Two night minimum stay required for:
Friday and Saturday night stays.
- Three night minimum stay required for:
June 15, 2017- October 1, 2017.
- Entire Lodge Booking Security Deposit.
A $500 refundable security deposit is required at check in. The security deposit will be refunded at check out if there is no undo damaged to the property and the check out time is honoured. The check out time for entire lodge booking is 11:00 am.
- Rates based on 10 people.
- Additional guests $35.00 per person/night.
- Rates are in Canadian funds and are subject to 9% tax.
- Children under 8 are free.
- Check in between 4:00 pm- 5:00 pm . Self check-in anytime after 5:00 pm.
- Check out is 11:00 am.
- Sorry, no pets.
- The Miele Mountain Kitchen is not available for private use.
- If there is an existing booking of the Miele Mountain Kitchen prior to the private group booking, the dining area will be temporary unavailable.
- Groups that book suites and rooms individually do not have exclusive use of the common areas of the lodge.
Entire lodge rate include:
- Accommodation for 10 people.
- Exclusive use of the Paintbox Lodge: 3 large suites, 2 smaller rooms, lobby, dining area, garden and patio.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Self serve continental breakfast featuring housemade frittata or quiche, granola, yogurt, muffins,sourdough bread and fruit.
- Coffee and tea at our Miele Coffee Station.
- 4 town bikes with helmets. Available on a first come, first served basis.
- Onsite parking and/or public free parking within a block.