Enjoy a feast for the senses and host a private kitchen party demonstration style cooking classes. Fill your belly with inspiration, expand your culinary repertoire and gather your friends in a fun and casual setting. Try something different for your next dinner party, birthday celebration, interactive team building experience, family reunion or staff party.
An 8 person minimum attendance or equivalent cost is required to reserve the space for private cooking classes.
Themes and menu selection will be based on chef availability.
- 8 guest minimum and 13 guests maximum.
- We do not host stags/staggettes and/or bachelorette/bachelor parties.
- A minimum of 3 weeks advanced booking required.
- Prices do not include tax.
- 15% gratuity will be added to all private culinary events.
- $300 non-refundable deposit required to confirm the chef.
- Based on chef and kitchen availability.
- Please notify of any allergies or food restrictions.
- We try to source local organic food when possible. Menu selection are subject to availability.
- Customization are subject surcharge.
In order to respect our overnight guests, Cooking @ The BOX events that have not booked the entire lodge
- Cooking @ The BOX events start at 6:00 pm or earlier and end promptly at 9:30 pm.
- Cooking @ The BOX events take place primarily in the kitchen and dining area with limited use of the lobby.
Wine and Beer
- House wine or corkage fee is available.
- Wine by the glass ($8.00) and bottle ($35.00).
- Grizzly Paw Beer ($5.00)
- Corkage ($15.00/bottle) or set group corkage rate of $15.00 per person.
- Private cooking classes with wine pairings: additional $100.00/evening + wine costs.
- Private cooking classes with Sommelier led wine pairings: additional $250.00/evening + wine costs.