We believe holiday season should be exciting as well as relaxing for all family members. Let us offer the ultimate in coziness, a space to gather and a top notch facility to cook and bake all your holiday treats in the middle of a beautiful mountain town. Our new exclusive holiday entire lodge package will be a holiday to remember.
|Christmas 2018 and New Year 2019 Nightly Rate|
Rate based on 10 people.
Booking Terms for Christmas and New Years Private Groups
- Rate based on 10 people.
- The Paintbox Lodge can accommodate up to 18 people.
- Additional guests are $35.00 per person/night.
- Breakfast is not included for groups who chose to have exclusive use of the Miele Kitchen.
- 5 night minimum stay required.
December 21, 2018- January 5, 2019
- Offer available for private group booking until January 15, 2018.
- Individual room booking open January 16, 2018.
- Rates are in Canadian funds and are subject to 9% tax.
- Check in between 4:00 pm- 5:00 pm . Self check-in anytime after 5:00 pm.
- Check out is 11:00 am.
- Sorry, no pets.
Christmas and New Years Private Group Rate include:
- Exclusive use of the Paintbox Lodge: 3 large suites, 2 smaller rooms, lobby, dining area, Miele Kitchen, garden and patio.
- Coffee and tea at our Miele Coffee Station.
- Onsite parking and/or public free parking within a block
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Fridge in each room.
- Small TV and DVD player with limited cable. Books, board games and cozy communal spaces in hotel. Charming town and out of this world outdoor mountain playground provided.
- A cancellation fee of $250.00 per night booked will be charged for group booking cancellations.
- Group booking cancellations made 30 days prior to arrival will be refunded, less the cancellation fee.
- For group booking cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival, the deposit may be fully refunded, less the cancellation fee, based on whether we are able to resell the space.
- Should it be necessary for you to depart earlier than your confirmed reservation dates, you will be responsible for the original room nights booked for your intended stay.
- If you incur additional charges or damages during your stay that were not settled at time of check-out, charges will be billed to your credit card on file.
- We recommend guests purchase cancellation insurance.
- We require a 50% deposit of the stay, including taxes, at time of booking to confirm reservation.
- Timely checkout and damage deposit.
$500 refundable deposit required at time of booking. The check-out time for entire lodge booking is 11:00 am. The check out and security deposit will be refunded at checkout should the checkout time be honoured and the lodge has not sustained undo damage.
- Balance due will be processed on day of arrival. Extra charges will be processed at check-out.
- Bookings made within 7 days of arrival require full pre-payment.