For an intimate dining experience consider a private harvest table dinner – an authentic culinary adventure for hotel guests, locals and visitors alike. Gather around our harvest table dinner for multi course dinners, pizza party or corporate lunches. We are passionate about food and have menu options at different price points. Try something different for your wedding reception, next dinner party, birthday celebration, interactive team building experience, family reunion, staff party or wedding shower.
Menu options dependent on chef availability.
Harvest Table Dinners: starting at $65.00 per person.
Gourmet Pizza Party: starting $40.00 per person.
Lunches: (homemade soup, salad and Italian sandwiches): starting at $25.00 per person.
- 8-18 people.
- 24 people for entire lodge bookings. 18 people at the harvest table plus an additional 6 people at the “kids” table in the lobby.
- Weddings, wedding showers, stags/staggettes and/or bachelorette/bachelor parties kitchen events require entire lodge accommodation booking.
- Prices do not include tax.
- 15% gratuity will be added to all private culinary events.
- $300 non-refundable deposit required to confirm the chef.
- Based on chef and kitchen availability. Please book 3 weeks in advance.
- Please notify of any allergies or food restrictions.
- We try to source local organic food when possible. Menu selection are subject to availability.
- Customization are subject surcharge.
In order to respect our overnight guests, Cooking @ The BOX events that have not booked the entire lodge:
- Cooking @ The BOX events start at 6:30 pm or earlier and end promptly at 9:30 pm.
- Cooking @ The BOX events take place primarily in the kitchen and dining area with limited use of the lobby.
Wine and Beer
- House wine and beer available.
- Wine by the glass ($8.00) and bottle ($35.00).
- Grizzly Paw Beer ($5.00)
- Corkage ($15.00/bottle) or set group corkage rate of $15.00 per person.
- Harvest Table Dinner with wine pairings: additional $100.00/evening + wine costs.
- Harvest Table Dinners with Sommelier led wine pairings: additional $250.00/evening + wine costs.