Shannon O’Donovan-Zirnhelt: Backcountry Cook, wild forager, gold medalist in the Canmore Potluck Olympics.
Harvest Table Menu-$75.00 plus tax
One menu choice per group.
Roasted beet dip topped with goat cheese and fresh cilantro served with flatbread
Cream of Mushroom and Celeriac soup topped with fresh herbs or Asian Tomato & red lentil bisque
Warm red cabbage salad with pancetta topped with Fairwinds (local Alberta farm) goat cheese
Thai Chicken or Lamb served with Asian risotto with shitake mushrooms and peppers
Filo wrapped salmon with saffron ginger cream sauce served on a bed of wild rice and seasonal roast vegetables topped with a warm bacon vinaigrette
Tuscan beef Involtini with pancetta and parmesan served with salsa verde , celeriac and potato puree drizzled with truffle oil and broccolini.
Housemade Rustic Sourdough Bread served with all meals
Sourdough Chocolate Torte served with crème fraiche and berries
Lime Yogurt Panna Cotta
Pear Gingerbread Cake served with homemade ice cream or warm butter rum sauce
- Prices do not include tax.
- 15% gratuity will be added to all private culinary events.
- $300 non-refundable deposit required to confirm the chef.
- Based on chef and kitchen availability.
- Please notify of any allergies or food restrictions.
- We try to source local organic food when possible. Menu selection are subject to availability.
- Customization are subject surcharge.