June 30, 2017- Sept 4, 2017.
Friday and Saturday night.
Midweek Quiet Season.
30% off standard rates.
January 8, 2017- May 31, 2017.
Excludes weekends and statutory holiday’s.
Longer is Better.
Save an additional 10% off for stays 4 nights and longer.
Not valid during the summer.
- Two night minimum stay required for:
Friday and Saturday night stays.
June 15, 2017- October 1, 2017.
- Three night minimum stay required for:
Summer Entire Lodge Bookings: June 15, 2017- September 15, 2017.
- Hotel Rates based on double occupancy.
- Additional guests $35 per person/night.
- Hotel Rates are in Canadian funds and are subject to 9% tax.
- Children under 8 are free.
- Check in between 4:00 pm- 5:00 pm . Self check-in anytime after 5:00 pm.
- Check out is 11:00 am.
- Sorry, no pets.
- We host weddings during our midweek quiet season. We do not host bachelorette or bachelor parties.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Self serve continental breakfast featuring house made frittata or quiche, granola, yogurt, muffins, sourdough bread and fruit.
- Coffee and tea at our Miele Coffee Station.
- 4 town bikes with helmets. Available on a first come, first served basis.
- Onsite parking and/or public free parking within a block
- A cancellation fee of $50.00 per room/night booked will be charged for individual room cancellations.
- Individual room cancellations made 7 days prior to arrival will be refunded the deposit, less the cancellation fee.
- For individual room cancellations made less than 7 days prior to arrival, the deposit may be refunded, less the cancellation fee, based on whether we are able to resell the space.
- A cancellation fee of $250.00 per night booked will be charged for group booking cancellations.
- Group booking cancellations made 30 days prior to arrival will be refunded, less the cancellation fee.
- For group booking cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival, the deposit may be fully refunded, less the cancellation fee, based on whether we are able to resell the space.
- Should it be necessary for you to depart earlier than your confirmed reservation dates, you will be responsible for the original room nights booked for your intended stay.
- If you incur additional charges or damages during your stay that were not settled at time of check-out, charges will be billed to your credit card on file.
- We recommend guests purchase cancellation insurance.
- We require a 50% deposit of the stay, including taxes, at time of booking to confirm reservation.
- Balance due will be processed on day of arrival. Extra charges will be processed at check-out.
- Bookings made within 7 days of arrival require full pre-payment.
Entire Lodge Booking: Timely checkout and damage deposit required.
$500 refundable deposit required at time of booking. The check-out time for entire lodge booking is 11:00 am. The check out and security deposit will be refunded at checkout should the checkout time be honoured and the lodge has not sustained undo damage.
The Paintbox Lodge values and aims to provide a harassment-free environment for its employees and guests. Mutual respect, along with cooperation and understanding, must be the basis of interaction between guests and staff. The Paintbox Lodge will neither tolerate nor condone behaviour that is likely to undermine the dignity or self-esteem of an individual, or create an intimidating, hostile or offensive environment.