Private Tapas Party are perfect for larger groups or parties who prefer to mingle and nibble. Guests can chose to stand up or lounge while bite size appetizers are served. An authentic culinary adventure for hotel guests, locals and visitors alike. Join chefs from the Bow Valley and beyond and we will help you plan the menu with your group’s desires and budget in mind. Try something different for your wedding reception, dinner party, birthday celebration, interactive team building experience, family reunion, staff party or wedding shower.
5 items for $65.00 per person
7 items for $85.00 per person
9 items for $105.00 per person
- 8-18 people for groups that are not entire lodge bookings.
- Up to 30 people for entire lodge bookings.
- Weddings, wedding showers, stags/staggettes and/or bachelorette/bachelor parties kitchen events require entire lodge accommodation booking.
- Prices do not include tax.
- 15% gratuity will be added to all private culinary events.
- $300 non-refundable deposit required to confirm the chef.
- Based on chef and kitchen availability. Please book at least 3 weeks in advance.
- Please notify of any allergies or food restrictions.
- We try to source local organic food when possible. Menu selection are subject to availability.
- Customization are subject surcharge.
In order to respect our overnight guests, Cooking @ The BOX events that have not booked the entire lodge:
- Cooking @ The BOX events start at 6:30 pm or earlier and end promptly at 9:30 pm.
- Cooking @ The BOX events take place primarily in the kitchen and dining area with limited use of the lobby.
Wine and Beer
- House wine or corkage fee is available.
- Wine selected and sommeliers provided by the Canmore Wine Merchant. Local beer provided by Grizzly Paw Brewery.
- Wine by the glass ($8.00) and bottle ($35.00).
- Grizzly Paw Beer ($5.00)
- Corkage ($15.00/bottle) or set group corkage rate of $15.00 per person.
- Tapas Parties with wine pairings: additional $100.00/evening + wine costs.
- Tapas Parties with Sommelier led wine pairings: additional $250.00/evening + wine costs.